Neverending YA Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series - J.R. Ward

2 posters

Go down

The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series - J.R. Ward Empty The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series - J.R. Ward

Post  Ashley Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:27 am

From Wikipedia (which has a lot of good information about the series): The Black Dagger Brotherhood is an erotic paranormal romance series by author J. R. Ward. The series focuses on six vampire brothers and warriors who live together and defend their race against Lessers, de-souled humans who threaten their kind.

Does anybody else keep up with the Black Dagger Brotherhood books? I'm currently working on Lover Eternal and I have found that I have a lot of problems with it. At the same time, I cannot stop reading it! Something about it makes me want to continue on with the books.

Ashley

Back to top Go down

The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series - J.R. Ward Empty Re: The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series - J.R. Ward

Post  passionforbooks Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:55 am

I've only made it up to book 4. I love JR Ward's books but I had to take a break there for awhile.

Have you read Covet - her new series?
passionforbooks
passionforbooks

http://casey62588.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series - J.R. Ward Empty Re: The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series - J.R. Ward

Post  Ashley Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:51 am

I have not started on the new series. I figured I would try to finish up this one first but I'm not sure if I actually will or not. I can definitely understand needing to take a break from these books. When I finish one I need to read something else very different afterward.

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down