Neverending YA Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wondrous Strange ( book #1 ) by Lesley Livingston

Go down

Wondrous Strange ( book #1 ) by Lesley Livingston Empty Wondrous Strange ( book #1 ) by Lesley Livingston

Post  Kelpie_Fae Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:27 pm

When Kelley moves to New York to pursue her dreams of theatrical success, she expects that her only encounters with mythical beings will be confined to the stage, in the Avalon Grande Theatre's production of A Midsummer Night's Dream. All of that changes when she meets Sonny Flannery, who introduces Kelley to a world she never knew existed. A member of Auberon's Janus Guard, he patrols the portal (in Central Park) between the human and faerie worlds on the few dangerous nights when it opens and members of the Unseelie Court can pass into the mortal realm. He is strangely drawn to Kelley, and as he gets to know her, he begins to suspect that there is more to her history than either of them know. Through encounters with sirens, hellhounds, and kelpies, Kelley and Sonny are drawn irrevocably into a battle among the Fey. Despite the budding attraction between them, forces they can hardly understand seek to keep them apart.

I am waiting anxiously for the next book in this series. But in the meantime - if anyone else has read it, I'd be interested in what your thoughts on it are. I'm at the beginning of 'Darklight' - the first few pages at least that were included with the first book so that I might wet my appetite - while waiting for the full book.
Kelpie_Fae
Kelpie_Fae

http://www.twitter.com/Opako

Back to top Go down